3 oooohh "The Little Prince" nail designs

I adore The Little Prince and when I stumbled upon this nail art by omnails I knew there had to more out there! I love the calming colours on this! And if you prefer en francais ... well here you go!

Two more designs follow!

This is so detailed it made me gasp. Aside from The Little Prince himself ... it has the rose, the sheep, the baobab!
{naominailsnyc}

Blue makes this design pop!
{nailia}

If you run into more literary-themed nail art, I'd love to know.
This is becoming quite an interesting hunt!

Check out my past literary nail art posts:
Where the Wild Thing Are... on your nails
 The Hunger Games Nail Art - 4 Districts
The Hunger Games Nail Art (2)
The Hunger Games Nail Art (3)
5 Harry Potter designs you want on your nails

2 comments




© guiltless readingMaira Gall